Wednesday, September 17, 2008

College Life

.
College is so much fun.. At first I was hating life but I got use to everything and now it's not so bad. I have meant so many fun people. There is always somthing going on and it keeps me busy!
. Sklyer and Lee are Crazy..



We won the GAME.. :)
Ha Me and Kade

Western SWING here we come..

Every wednesday they have Western Swing night.. My first night i'm not going to lie i was Terrible!! I'm still trying to get the hang of it but i'm getting better.. It is a lot of fun!

Me and Kjerstin

My best friend Crissa and I

1 comment:

Shane and Kendra said...

Yeah...I am so glad to see an update and to see that you are starting to like the college life! You are going to have so much fun! It just takes meeting new friends:) Keep us up to date on all the latest! Love the pictures.
Love you;)